Alison Baverstock, author of How to Market Books, offers her top 10 marketing tips for self-published authors.
We're talking about...
- Why weddings can be murder for Val McDermid
- Print on demand for self-published authors
- 10 golden rules for work experience
- 10 marketing tips for self-published authors
- 7 ways to use small thinking to achieve your writing goal
- Brexit: What does it mean for the publishing industry?
- 7 ways to get things done – and be a more productive writer
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 4)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 3)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 2)
- Are you doing #NaNoWriMo? Here’s your 30-day writing bootcamp! (Week 1)
- The Accidental Author: How Kerry Wilkinson conquered the Kindle charts
- Why your book is your greatest marketing tool
- 9 muses for self-publishing success
- How does a literary agency sell its authors?
- Do I really need an editor for my self-published book?