The book used to be the thing you marketed. Today it’s also a tool to market yourself or your business. Business coach, content consultant and publisher Alison Jones shares her advice for using self-publishing as a business strategy.
We're talking about...
- Room to Write – Isabel Losada writes narrative non-fiction anywhere and everywhere
- 10 essential books for writers
- 5 things you need to know about agency agreements
- 10 Twitter hashtags for writers
- Traditional or indie? Hybrid author Nick Spalding looks at publishing from both sides
- 10 ways to use LinkedIn to find a publishing job
- Why weddings can be murder for Val McDermid
- Print on demand for self-published authors
- 10 golden rules for work experience
- 10 marketing tips for self-published authors
- 7 ways to use small thinking to achieve your writing goal
- Brexit: What does it mean for the publishing industry?
- 7 ways to get things done – and be a more productive writer
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 4)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 3)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 2)