The book used to be the thing you marketed. Today it’s also a tool to market yourself or your business. Business coach, content consultant and publisher Alison Jones shares her advice for using self-publishing as a business strategy.
We're talking about...
- 7 ways to get things done
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 4)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 3)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 2)
- Are you doing #NaNoWriMo? Here’s your 30-day writing bootcamp! (Week 1)
- The Accidental Author: How Kerry Wilkinson conquered the Kindle charts
- Why your book is your greatest marketing tool
- 9 muses for indie authors
- How does a literary agency sell its authors?
- Do I really need an editor for my self-published book?
- How to build an effective content strategy
- 6 ways to overcome procrastination and beat writers’ block
- How social media is changing language
- How to write sex scenes – without cliché or embarrassment
- 7 ways to increase your chances of being taken on by a literary agent
- How to create an on-trend book cover in 5 steps