Ebooks and blogs are changing not only how we read but what we read, says…
We're talking about...
- Why your book is your greatest marketing tool
- 9 muses for indie authors
- How does a literary agency sell its authors?
- Do I really need an editor for my self-published book?
- How to build an effective content strategy
- 6 ways to overcome procrastination and beat writers’ block
- How social media is changing language
- How to write sex scenes – without cliché or embarrassment
- 7 ways to increase your chances of being taken on by a literary agent
- How to create an on-trend book cover in 5 steps
- Top 3 self-publishing mistakes – and how to avoid them
- 10 things to consider when choosing a publisher
- Social media – the pros and cons for writers
- How to crowdfund your book
- Publishing Talk Magazine issue 7 – Self-Publishing
- Why Lauren Child’s new Charlie and Lola book is all about numeracy [INTERVIEW]