Whether you’re interested in writing drama or comedy, plays or sketches, BBC Radio 4 commissions hundreds of hours of original material every year – far more than BBC TV – and is always on the look out for new writing talent. BBC Radio 4 commissioner Caroline Raphael offers her top tips for aspiring radio writers.
We're talking about...
- Brexit: What does it mean for the publishing industry?
- 7 ways to get things done – and be a more productive writer
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 4)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 3)
- #NaNoWriMo 30-day writing bootcamp (Week 2)
- Are you doing #NaNoWriMo? Here’s your 30-day writing bootcamp! (Week 1)
- The Accidental Author: How Kerry Wilkinson conquered the Kindle charts
- Why your book is your greatest marketing tool
- 9 muses for indie authors
- How does a literary agency sell its authors?
- Do I really need an editor for my self-published book?
- How to build an effective content strategy
- 6 ways to overcome procrastination and beat writers’ block
- How social media is changing language
- How to write sex scenes – without cliché or embarrassment
- 7 ways to increase your chances of being taken on by a literary agent