How To Get Published
A one-day masterclass for writers
UPDATE: This event will now take place later in 2018. Watch this space for details, or contact us for more information.
Do you want to get published? Have you written a book but have no idea how to take the next steps?
Let industry insiders explain the publishing landscape, talk you through the options and equip you for success. At the end of the day hear from four successful authors and their various routes to publication.
What you can expect from the masterclass:
- How to write a bestseller
- How does traditional publishing work?
- How do you get an agent?
- What are editors looking for?
- Alternatives to traditional publishing
- Self-publishing – what are the options?
- Other publishing routes
- How can authors equip themselves for success?
- Author success stories
- Q&A session with the authors
Confirmed speakers: Sharmaine Lovegrove, Publisher, Dialogue Books, Little Brown; Keshini Naidoo, Associate Publisher, Bookouture; Anna Lewis, Completely Novel; Lindsey Mooney, Kobo; authors Liz Fenwick and Mark Edwards.
Booking opens soon – watch this space for a new date. Earlybird tickets will be available for £85Contact us for more information