Is Second Life still useful for authors and publishers? It depends how you use it, argues Adele Ward – who has recently used virtual contacts to make her new business, Ward Wood Publishing, a reality.
We're talking about...
- Do I really need an editor?
- How to build an effective content strategy
- 6 ways to overcome procrastination and beat writers’ block
- How social media is changing language
- How to write sex scenes – without cliché or embarrassment
- 7 ways to increase your chances of being taken on by a literary agent
- How to create an on-trend book cover in 5 steps
- Top 3 self-publishing mistakes – and how to avoid them
- 10 things to consider when choosing a publisher
- Social media – the pros and cons for writers
- How to crowdfund your book
- Publishing Talk Magazine issue 7 – Self-Publishing
- Why Lauren Child’s new Charlie and Lola book is all about numeracy [INTERVIEW]
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair Diary 2015
- How to become a children’s book illustrator – 7 secrets for success
- 10 tips to learn from a creative writing lecturer