Is Second Life still useful for authors and publishers? It depends how you use it, argues Adele Ward – who has recently used virtual contacts to make her new business, Ward Wood Publishing, a reality.
We're talking about...
- Talking Point: Fifty Shades of Grey
- Thinking of joining a writing group? Ask yourself these 8 questions first
- How Emily Benet used Wattpad as a launchpad, gained a million hits and a book deal with HarperCollins
- How to break into radio writing: 7 tips by BBC Radio 4 commissioner Caroline Raphael
- How Saul Wordsworth took Alan Stoob from Twitter character to published book
- How to write Science Fiction
- How to write about food
- Publishing Talk Magazine issue 6 – Children’s Publishing
- Three business models for self-publishing your books in print
- Backdoor Routes to Getting a Literary Agent
- From Fantasy to Reality – How Ben Galley became a Successful Self-Publishing Authorpreneur
- 10 Ways to Win with WordPress
- Don’t Panic! 6 science fiction themes that illustrate a positive future for publishing
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair round-up 2014
- Publishing Talk Magazine issue 5 – Science Fiction
- Is your blog killing your job search?